PINEHURST ACCOUNT POLICY
- Water bills are due on the 10th of each month. Penalty of $5.00 is charged after the 10th.
- Service for accounts not paid by the 10th of the following month will be disconnected. (The full amount is due. No Partial Payments.)
- Reconnection fee during normal maintenance hours is $25.00 (not same as office hours).
- There shall be an additional $25.00 after hours connection fee for service to be turned on after normal maintenance hours.
- Service shall not be reconnected until consumer’s delinquent bill, including penalties, reconnection fee, and the current security deposit (if the City does not have record of the deposit on file) has been paid.
- Returned Check Fee is $30.00. Returned Checks shall not be re-deposited. Service shall be disconnected until cash payment is made for the amount of the check, late fees, returned check fee and reconnect fee.
- After 2 returned checks, checks shall not be accepted. Payment must then be cash, cashier’s check or money order.